Let’s talk about the menopause

51% of the population go through menopause. The other 49% will need to support a loved one through menopause at some point in their life.

Please get in touch to find out more about Wayfinder Meditation

If you or your team are struggling with menopause.

If you know someone who is struggling with menopause.

If you know that you or your team will be affected at some point in the future.

Now is the time to equip yourself with the knowledge and tools to thrive during menopause. We can break the stigma together so everyone can benefit from education and meditation.